Crimea Federal University Invites You for Study!
The University has elaborated a holistic approach as to the organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process. The clinical departments are provided with all the necessary equipment and demonstration aids: educational films, moulages, phantoms, diagnostic inventory – everything has been done for the educational process to meet the modern requirements. It is particularly important nowadays when the University has actively started the transformation of educational process according to the Bologna system.
The University is constantly a leader in the rating among the Ukrainian higher medical schools according to the results of the state licensed exams “STEP-M”, “STEP-1”, “STEP-2”, “STEP-3”. The University is particularly proud of its highly qualified academic staff, which totals 850 persons: 99 Doctors of Science, Professors, and 356 Candidates of Science (Ph.D. holders), Associate Professors. 40 University professors are academicians and corresponding members of domestic and foreign Academies of Sciences; 14 are State Prize laureates, 60 have honorary titles.
Since 1999 English has been the second language of instruction, which makes Medical Academy attractive for foreign citizens coming here to study. For the constant development of cooperation with foreign countries and high quality of education the University was awarded the title of laureate in the rating of Ukrainian higher schools “Sofia Kievskaya – 2004”.
For over 90 years the University has been training professional specialists. Academic excellence has been highly appreciated by the International Education Society, which has conferred the University AA rank denoting TOP INSTITUTION THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED.
Members of the following International Organizations
- World Health organization (WHO).
- Medical council of India(MCI)
- United Nations organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU)
- European universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International education(EAIE)
- World federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE)
- International Education society (IES, London)
- International education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS),etc.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.