Belarusian State Medical University
Belarusian State Medical University is the main higher medical educational institution of the Republic of Belarus having justified worldwide authority and recognition.
The historical backdrop of the university can be followed back to 1921 when the Medical Faculty was created as a part of the Belarusian State University. The Medical Faculty turned into an independent educational institution in 1930.
On 28 June, 2001 Minsk State Medical Institute was renamed to the state leading higher educational establishment «Belarusian State Medical University».
History of Belarussian State Medical University
- 1925 — the first class of graduates (21 students were awarded the diplomas and qualified as physicians).
- 1930 — the Belarusian State Medical Institute was founded on the base of the Medical Faculty.
- From June, 1941 to October, 1943 the Institute didn’t function and then resumed its work in Yaroslavl (Russia).
- 1944 — the Belarusian State Medical Institute returned to its home place (Minsk).
- 1960 — Dental Faculty was created.
- 1964 — Pediatric Faculty and Faculty of Preventive Medicine started their activity.
- 1967 — Medical Faculty for Foreign Students appeared within the University.
- 1971 — for the achievements in training of specialist, development of Public health service and medical science Minsk State Medical Institute was rewarded with the Order of the Red Banner of Labor by the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the USSR.
- 1995 — Military Medicine Faculty was opened
- 2001 — the University was granted its current title and status of the leading higher medical institution in Belarus.
- 2011 — Pharmaceutical Faculty appeared within the University.
List of Documents Required For Admission in Belarusian State Medical University
- Passport Original with Copy
- 10th & 12th Class Original Marksheet with Copy
- 6 Passport size photo on matt paper
- 6 Month updated bank statement STUDENTS/PARENTS
- Admission Letter with Copy
- Visa Application Form (filled)